Time Taken : 30 min.
Servings: 6 Persons
Need a healthy treat on a chilling summer night with your friends? Fire up the grill and go for a barbecue party! This super delicious mouth-watering recipe is the best choice and everyone will simply love it. Turkey burgers are low in fat and high in proteins. Just grill the burgers with some olive oil, season them with the sweet and spicy cranberry sauce, and you will have the moistest turkey burgers you have ever had.
- 26 ½ oz Minced turkey breasts
- 1 tbsp Onion powder
- ½ tsp Black pepper powder
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- 1 ½ tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 large Egg (lightly whipped)
- 1 can Cranberry sauce
- 6 pieces Burger bun
- In a large bowl, mix minced turkey breasts with black pepper, onion and garlic powders, and place the mixture in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Take out the mixture and shape it into 6 circular pieces.
- Coat the grill with some olive oil and heat it to medium-high heat.
- Once hot, grill the turkey burger for 20 minutes, while flipping it on both sides until fully cooked.
- Cover each turkey burger with cranberry sauce and place it in a bun.